Christmas 2013

I sure have not been in the blogging mood!  Shame on me!  I want to thank Anna Biewer for giving me her Christmas picture.  Charlie and I had some communication problems and all my beloved pictures were destroyed.  So I lost a lot of great pictures that I had taken of the kids opening their gifts.

Oh well life goes on! I love Christmas Eve with my family it's so magical for me! Though as half of them have grown into young adults it's not as exciting. There is something about looking at Christmas through the eyes of children!  Their excitement is contagious!  Kelly and Maria loved the Christmas story book which allowed me to record my voice reading the story.  They will always have my voice at Christmas time.  Kelly said would read it to her children.

I want to thank my sister Brenda for hosting!  We were a little nervous because she had lost power for a couple of days.  I want to thank my sister Linda for hosting on Christmas day!  Charlie and I started Christmas day with going to morning mass and picking up my elderly cousin Mary Louise. We all so took her to Linda's for the delicious turkey dinner she had.

God is good!  I am so thankful for my husband and my siblings and their families!  Merry Christmas Everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts