HAPPY 52ND BIRTHDAY RHONDA

Happy 52nd Birthday sister in law!  Please don't tell anyone that until you called me this morning to warn me about the roads.  I had forgotten it was your birthday!  I did look at the calendar yesterday and thought, March 12th am I forgetting something?  I had assured myself I hadn't.  I so pride myself on remembering birthdays!  Pride goes before a fall!

Well happy birthday Rhonda! Though the weather started out nasty the Lord ended the day with giving your sunshine!  I appreciate you and the way you take care of your family. I know that if I ever needed anything you would be there in a heart beat!  I will never forget how good you were to my parents'.

May you continue to grow in the deep knowledge of the love that our Lord Jesus has for you. We serve a good and faithful God.  He knows us inside and out and still loves us!  He so gets and understands us!  Happy Birthday Rhonda!

Comments

Popular Posts