Annette


Wow I actually got the picture uploaded inside the blog! Don't asked me why it worked this time but wouldn't work before....technology....it's just as frustrating as when I use to sew. Well I have decided that I am going to blog about different friends and family members and tell you why I appreciate them. Annette is the friend I mentioned in my Christmas letter who was healed of Lung Cancer. She used alternative treatments and alot of prayer by alot of people. I tell Annette she is the holiest person I know. She has had many challenges in life but she remains unfaltering in her faith and love for our Lord. I remember talking to her when she was fighting the cancer and all along she had the conviction that our Lord wanted to heal her, however she said if the Lord took her it would be what was best because He's all loving and knowing. She is remarkable! Annette is from Pewamo MI the same place my mom is from. We met on my first day at the Franciscan University of Steubenville in 1983. We eventually became roommates and I was even in her wedding. Annette I love and appreciate you! You are a vibrant women of God! Your family is so blessed to have you as a wife, mother, sister, aunt and I'm blessed to have you as a friend. In some of my darkest days you were there for me and helping me to make sense of things in my own life. You are a gift to those you meet and God isn't done with you!

Popular Posts