Jennifer

I just got off the phone with my niece, Jennifer. She is 19 going on 20 and a Sophomore at MSU. She is a good girl! She goes to Mass each Sunday and a couple of times a week. She hangs out with "good girls". When you are a good girl, sometimes if feels like there is no one out there for you! I was the good girl more or less! I remember getting angry with those girls who just gave themselves away! I think they think that is what they need to do to "catch one". Isn't that sad! The most precious gift we have the gift of ourselves we just give away! I honestly think allot of girls just don't know better. After all it's all they see on TV and in their Campus dorms. It breaks my heart and can bring me to despair when I think of it. But in many cases with the divorce rate what it is they only pattern what they see their parents doing. Our country needs a major Conversion and I firmly believe this begins with women! Women have become like men! How sad for our society! Where are the role models when we see grandma shacking up? This is for all those good girls our there...LISTEN...........your faithfulness matters! Saving yourself for marriage matters. Being a Virgin matters! And if you have screwed up our Lord forgives you..........change your life! Be a Mary and not an Eve. Dear Jennifer, my Goddaughter your faithfulness matters.............I'm so proud of you! Sleeping around and selling yourself short only
brings heartache. Not only that but it separates you from God! Fight the good fight! Save yourself for the man who cares enough about you to respect and wait for you............those guys are out there.........I found one and so did your Aunts!..........I love you Jennifer! Aunt Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts