Retirement


This is a collage of Marilyn's Retirement party. I work with allot of fun ladies and they did a little dance in her honor. Note the depends and walkers.........it was funny! I could say I would miss Marilyn but she's going to come back part time for two days a week. I'm glad because I enjoy Marilyn. These days I long for retirement.....but wait that means I'll be years older. Other than noticing the physical changes I don't mind the though of getting older. We are just on a journey and this is not our homeland........THANK YOU LORD! Life sure has it's ups and downs and this year has been one of the hardest in along while. We can thank Adam and Eve for their disobedience which led to Original Sin. My girls wonder why there is suffering in the world and I explain to them this is not what God intended! We can thank our first parents' for the mess the world is in! But we always have hope when we turn to the Lord. He knows what we are going through. He worked, he was betrayed by the very people he had befriended and trusted, He knows what people can be like but he loved them. Who did he spend his time with?The sinners, the prostitutes, tax collectors, adulteres...........why? Because they knew they needed a Savior! They were broken! Thank God for our brokenness..........hopefully in our nothingness we realize that we need God! Brokenness and hard time are a gift to us! If everything was perfect in our lives we would not know our need for God! It's been an extremely painful and hard year for me but I know the Lord is with me, I know that all things work for good for those who trust our Lord! God Bless

Comments

Popular Posts