THE SUNDAY GATHERING

CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE
This was our Sunday get together. My Uncle Dick, Aunt Connie and cousins Michelle and
Erwin were in town from California, so my Aunt Rosie and Uncle Dave graciously had the event at their home. They live on a river in a small town. Her home is nice and big and the kids can spread out which makes it less noisy. They have a pond tune so several took advantage of that as you can see from the pictures. I on the other hand stayed and talked to the ladies. I enjoy talking to my Great Aunt Julia. She is the only surviving sibling of my Grandpa on that side of the family. She actually lived in my home for 14 months when she was a young women. I love hearing old stories and it makes me long for heaven when all those who have gone before us will be reunited (I pray my relatives and friends were right with our Lord). My cousin Jamie had found some old home movies my grandpa had taken and as a gift several years ago she made a video of them for her mom, my Aunt Rosie. Aunt Rosie is only 9 years older than me and we just found out My great Aunt Julia was only 9 years older than her. Any way this footage had Linda and me as little girls. We were around 1 and 2.........it was so neat to see us! It was neat to see my mom as a young women and my dad. I got to see my Uncle Harry who passed away in 1975. It really made me long for the next life and so appreciate all that I have! I'm so thankful for family.

Comments

Popular Posts