OUR BACKYARD.

Our backyard is not yet finished but has come along ways.  I had no trees when Charlie married me over 8
years ago.  He first put up a fence and then all these trees!  Pretty soon our neighbors won't even be able to see us in our backyard.  That was the plan!  I keep telling him my Grandpa Burns would love what he has
done because he liked trees as well.

He also has four bird baths.  This year we've had two robins make their nest in his pine trees.  All of our pine trees except two he started as seedlings.  I so enjoy watching them grow each year.  I never use to care about trees but because of him I now look at and enjoy trees.  We even now have a  Gray Catbird.
Right now I'm sitting on the back porch and just enjoying how pleasant it is back here.

Comments

Popular Posts