SATURDAY IN JUNE


I had a nice Saturday!  When it is to hot to walk Abby my  dog I like to go to my sister's house.  Brenda has a nice swimming pool.  I've been exercising with water weights.  On Saturday I worked out not stop for 90 minutes.  It is the best way to exercise because it's low impact and I don't sweat!  I actually enjoy it!
Of course all of Brenda's kids joined me so it was far from the peaceful walks I take with Abby!

I won't mention the time she went after another dog and took me with her!  I literally got dragged along the dirt!  I ended up with a swan shaped finger which I still have to this day two years later. I also had the biggest bruise on my hip that I have ever seen!

Charlie and I went that evening to Erin's open house.  She is from the first seventh grade Religion class that I ever taught.  They were the worst class!  I'm surprised I continued to teach after that.  I was not alone in my appraisal of them.  I have heard the same from others.  But Erin was one of the few nice and quiet girls who actually tried to listen to me.  I'm not saying the other girls were bad they just lacked self control!  I also went to Taylor's open house from that class and she was like Erin:)

Comments

Popular Posts