KATIE GOES TO PROM

My niece Katie went to prom last night with Matt.  Her older cousin Jennifer came over to do her hair. Who happens to be the other red head in the family!  Matt took Katie to meet his grandparents .  His grandmother Bertine was friends with my mom so that was very neat! 

Bertine is such a nice lady.  She like my mom would help Angeline the older lady who lived behind us.  I think it was Bertine who supplied her with rosary parts and Angeline would make them for the missions.  Bertine also twice gave mom the money she won at Bingo and told us to take her out to dinner.  She is such a wonderful lady.  She was from Pewamo just like my mom.  She told Katie about being friends with her grandma.  Katie I know your grandma was watching from heaven!

Katie said she had a very nice time and I'm glad she could go with such a nice polite young man.  They met doing set for the plays at school. He knew that is was important to both Katie and Kelly that she not miss her First Communion.  So he came to the house at 3:40 to take pictures, went back to his parents and then made it back for Kelly's First Communion mass.  Now that is a very considerate young man!

Comments

Popular Posts