MOST HOLY TRINTITY PARISH FESTIVAL

Today we celebrated our Parish Festival..............it was so hot:)  The kids so love these events.  Collecting the candy at the parade.  This reminds me of what St.Francis once said "simple joys are holy".  Isn't that so true!  As you can see from above my job was using my hand in the elephant trunk in "feeding the elephant".  My niece Katie and Ann and their friend gave me a little relief.

There was one little girl (maybe two or three) and she was so excited for every little thing she got........how sweet is that!  My guess is she will go through life with the same zest and enthusiasm.....she made my day!  Charlie met me after my shift we went and had the roast beef dinner.

I love these events!  My grandma Fox was from Fowler and I have a lot  of second cousins who live there.  It really is the face of home town AMERICA:)

Comments

Popular Posts