My Dear friend Annette died a year ago today, July 30th.  She was on my mind all day.  In remembrance I went to confession and mass at St.Joseph's in Pewamo. This is the parish that Annette received her first four Sacraments in.  This is also my mom's home parish.

It is such a nice sweet little church. I took some pictures which you can see above of the statues in the church.  I asked all my relatives who have gone to be with the Lord and Annette to pray for me and my intentions.  I then went to visit my mom's brother,  my Uncle Paul who is 85 and doing very well.  He had also been at mass but I didn't even see him.  Then I went to see my Aunt Martha and we had a very nice talk.  I so appreciate my family and especially those who knew my mom.

I then went to the cemetery to spend time at Annette's grave.  She is buried near her parents.  I noticed that the cemetery has a Rosary circle? Actually I'm not sure what they call it............except that it is a circle and all the mysteries of the Rosary are listed.  I also noticed that on one of the benches there has a plague in memory of Annette's father.  This is so appropriate because Annette had such a devotion to Our Lady!  I really should not say HAD...........because now she is in the presence of Our Lady and Our Lord..........she is the Blessed One!.

Annette I miss you!  I know you are not far and that you are interceding for me, your family and friends! You taught me so much...........your faithfulness in difficult situations.  Your common sense approach to life.............:)  The love you had and have for Our Lady.......you told me to ask Mary to lend me her heart..............Annette what is she like?  What is heaven like?  What is it like to see the Father, Son and Holy Spirit?  Please tell  my mom and dad that I say hi!................I miss you!

Comments

Popular Posts