MEMORIAL WEEKEND

Charlie and I went to the cemetery today.  It's sad that that is where we have to go to see our parents......My grandparents grave is just behind my parents.  Charlie's parent's grave is next to my parents and I bought a plot shortly after my dad died right  next to them.  My cousin Jamie and her husband Jody's daughter is also buried there next to my Uncle Harry who died when he was only 33 years old.  We met one of his classmates, Marilyn today at the cemetery and she said he was very funny..............I was a sophomore in High School when he died and he lived in California.

I also went for a two mile walk with my dog Abby along the old rail road tracks and picked some wild flowers.....as seen above...............I wanted to enjoy those flowers in my home..........created by God to be enjoyed!  Thank you Lord!

Comments

Popular Posts