HAPPY 25 JENNIFER!

 
Wow I can't believe you are 25 years old already! I still remember when my mom called me to tell  me the good news 25 years ago!  She was so excited!  I so wish you would have had the chance to know her.  She loved you so much Jennifer.  Just ask your mom how she would come over every day to see you. Your mom was so kind. I'm not sure how many daughter in laws would have tolerated that.

I know that she is watching over you from heaven.  I know that she would be proud of the young women you have become and all that you have accomplished.  I know that when you meet her in the next life you will be fast friends!

I will always cherish all the time we spent together when you were young.  All the trips to go see grandpa Burns at the Veteran's Hospital.  You and Rachel were such good sports!

May you continue to grow in the deep and profound knowledge of our Lord's personal love for you. I'm so proud of the young women you have become............Love you Goddaughter!

Comments

Popular Posts