UNCLE PAUL'S 87TH BIRTHDAY

On April 30th my sisters and I along with Anna, Maria, Kelly and cousins Ellen and Mary celebrated my Uncle Paul's 87th Birthday. Uncle Paul's son Chuck and his wife Cindy and Paul's daughter Paula  all so joined us.   We picked up some Pizza and Mary made some delicious strawberry pie for dessert.

We had such a nice time reminiscing about days gone by.  He was the oldest of nine siblings and the only one left out of all nine. He actually lives in the house that my great grandparents lived in.  I  have so many memories of parties held there as a kid.  I still have an old 50 Cent piece that I found in his driveway when I was real young.  Both he and my Uncle Jerry tried to buy it from me for more money but I would not let it go!

He has such a great memory!  Thanks Uncle Paul we had a great time helping you celebrate your special day!

Comments

Popular Posts