FOX FAMILY 2013 REUNION

Well I am so far behind in my blogging so it's time to catch up.  On Sunday June 23rd we finally had a big Fox Family Reunion.  I want to thank my sister Linda and brother in law Chuck who graciously held the event at there spacious home!

It was so extremely hot that day.  Many found refuge in their pond, especially the children.   They have a huge willow tree by the pond and that was the coolest place to be with a nice breeze.

We had so much food!   Linda was fretting about having enough of everything and the amount of food was unreal!  That is what I love about potlucks!

I so love family and the day was a touch of heaven for me!  The only living sibling of the Ernest and Anna Fox Family out of nine children is my Uncle Paul who turned 87 in April.  We were glad to have my Uncle Jerry's wife Martha Fox and my Aunt Toot's (Marlene) husband Uncle Larry  there as well.

We had my cousin Ann Schneider in from Texas and my cousin Tom Schneider's family were there from California.  The rest of us still live in the wonderful state of Michigan!

Why is it a peace of heaven for me?  In Heaven all of our family who chose the Lord will be there!  I will get to meet all those who have shared my Catholic faith and prayed for me.  I am so looking forward to meeting my ancestors and all the great Saints of God! 

This world is so short compared to Eternity!  It is a very short journey but very important because it is here where we choose our destiny!  I will chose the Lord especially in this age of darkness!


Comments

Popular Posts