James Joseph (Marion) Biewer's Open House

On June 30th we celebrated my Godson's graduation Jimmy Biewer.  He is the second child of my sister Linda and her husband Chuck.

I gave Jim his memory scrap book just a half hour before his open house started.  I was working up to the last minute getting it prepared.  Procrastination would you say?

It was a very nice Open House and Jim was a very gracious host greeting all that came to congratulate him.  His sister Catherine was still in Germany but she Skyped in for us!

The weather was much nicer than the Fox Family Reunion that they kindly hosted the week before.

I am so proud of you Jim!  Your love for our Lord and His Catholic Church is so inspiring.  God has so blessed you with a deep faith and your Grandma Jean Burns is so proud of you and is at your side!..........I love you!

Comments

Popular Posts